Feel free to dispute this list or add a film of your own
MK's List of Oscar-Nominated Films That Suck:
- Hustle & Flow - "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp" - Really? This won best song.
- The Cider House Rules - Tyler Durden says Rule #1 - There is no cider house.
- The English Patient - My husband almost gouged his own eyes out with a Sour Patch Kid.
- Brokeback Mountain - I don't care about their sexual preference. The storyline sucked. Period.
- Shakespeare In Love - Twirling out of an Ace bandage? No thanks.
- The Hurt Locker - I like the lead guy when he played the same soldier role...IN 28 WEEKS LATER!
- Lost In Translation - I am lost! Why Bill? Why?
- The Thin Red Line - The Long Boring Movie.
- In The Bedroom - That's where I went after watching this...in bed, under the sheets, and tucked in a fetal position.
- Gangs of New York - Wow, never realized the gangs and Michael Jackson shared the same fashion sense. I was sure "Beat It" would play during a fight scene. I'm still waiting...